To begin the entry process, you must agree to the Terms & Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The 2012 P&G Beauty & Grooming Awards are open to Canadian beauty, grooming and fashion Media; hair stylists, make-up artists, photographers and models only.
2. Submissions must have been published in Canadian media between August 2011 and July 2012.
3. Work samples should be submitted as:
– clean, original size PDF tearsheets in the quantities listed
on the Categories and Criteria page
– high-resolution PDF files at 300 dpi
(each file should be no larger than 8MB)
– each entry should be a single PDF file (can include multiple pages)
– published in Canadian media between August 2011 – July 2012
4. Submissions that do not meet the entry criteria and formatting requirements will be disqualified.
5. Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m, Monday, August 13, 2012.
6. Winners and finalists consent to the use of their name, title, photograph and representation of their work in print and/or in a video vignette to be presented at the awards ceremony and to the use of their name, title, photograph and representation of their work in promotional copy and advertising media related to this program,including P&G Beauty & Grooming websites and promotional materials.
7. By participating in this program, you give consent to be contacted by MSL Canada, if necessary, with respect to your submitted work to obtain and/or confirm details that may be required for the judging process.